Maher Group Services are committed to protecting and we respect your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided by you through filling in the forms on our site mahergroupservices.com. This includes any information provided at the time of using our site, subscribing to a service or requesting further services. We may also require your information should you report a problem with our site.
- Any contact between you and us may be kept for our records.
- We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, however you are under no obligation to complete those.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser use, and other communicated data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is only statistical data about our users’ browsing habits and does not identify any individual, we will not collect personal information this way.
We may obtain information with regard to your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your computer hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your hard drive and help us to improve our site and to deliver a better, more personalised service.
Cookies enable us to:
- estimate the size of our users and their usage pattern
- store information with regard to your preferences and allow us to customise our site accordingly
- speed up your searches
- recognise you on your return visits to our site
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone. You may withdraw your consent to these third parties at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your data, we would ask you in the first instance to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may if you wish, raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s office – you can find their website at https://www.ico.org.uk
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request to provide you with details of the information we hold about you will normally be free unless you request information too frequently (more than once every 3 months), or your request is vexatious.
Cookies have multiple uses and allow us to enhance and improve your browsing experience on our website.
Maher Group Services (London) Limited T/A Maher Group Services, Company Registration Number 12120304