Please read the following terms & conditions carefully as they will tell you everything you need to know about the agreement you will enter into once you accept a quotation for Maher Group Services to carry out drainage, plumbing, groundwork or general building work.
1.Maher Group Services will charge either for Hourly Rate Work or Fixed Price Work.
2.Our Hourly Rate is specific to the works carried out. The rate is for the number of hours worked only and does not include materials.
3.The Fixed Price will include hours spent on the job and materials.
4. Our quotation is an estimate for the price of the work and is subject to change.
5. You have 30 days to accept the price quoted for Fixed Price Work providing the work commences within a 90-day period of the quote. Should you need to work to commence post the 90-day period, we will need to revise the quotation. We will however inform you of any reasons for change in price.
6. Where a quotation is supplied to you this may be revised if you require additional work, if there is an increased cost in materials, if further work is discovered which was not evident at the time of the quotation and if there is found to be a fundamental mistake in the quotation.
7. Maher Group Services shall only be bound by quotations given by our qualified representatives.
8. Maher Group Services operate a strict no tolerance policy to late payments; Invoices are due for payment immediately upon receipt unless otherwise agreed with senior management of Maher Group Services. Payments must be made by the close of business on the date specified without fail, it is your responsibility to ensure payment are met on time. Any invoice or part thereof shall accrue interest at the rate of 4% over base until the invoice is paid in full, services will be suspended until such time.
9. Once you have accepted the quotation Maher Group Services will carry out all the work necessary to complete the work described in our specification and this quotation subject to the conditions below.
10. Where we agree with you the date and time for the work to be carried out, we will make every endeavour to ensure our representative attends at that date and time.
11. We provide a best estimate of the time scale required to carry out the required works. However, we cannot accept liability for any cost, losses or expense of whatever nature incurred to you as a result of any delays that are beyond our control.
12. Tenants may need landlord’s permission to carry out the work covered by the quotation; it is your responsibility to obtain this. Maher Group Services will assume that you have obtained such permission. Maher Group Services accepts no liability for any loss or damage however arising from failure to obtain such permission.
13. The work will be carried out in a professional manner but Maher Group Services cannot be held liable for any damage unavoidably caused to decorations, fittings and the like as a result of installing/maintaining any new or existing equipment as specified in the quotation or removing, replacing or disturbing existing pipe work, appliances, tanks, cylinders or other fixtures and fittings.
14. Maher Group Services shall not have any liability for any failure to perform its obligations under this quotation/invoice if it is prevented from doing so by causes reasonably beyond its control, including unforeseen circumstances, such as industrial disputes, strikes, lock-outs, fire, accidents, war or problems with the fabric of the building including the roof, or problems with goods being delivered on time by a third party.
15. Maher Group Services shall not have any liability for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage or loss of profit with the exception of damage for death or personal injury. The total liability of Maher Group Services under this agreement shall not exceed the price paid. Further, should any additional work be required as a result of such unforeseen circumstances, you will be responsible for meeting the costs of such work.
16. All work carried out by Maher Group Services carries a full 12 months guarantee on our workmanship. All materials are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and are subject to their guarantees. In the event of a failure beyond the guarantee period we will be happy to investigate the cause and recommend a solution. However, charges will apply for remedial work outside the guarantee period.
17. Workmanship is only guaranteed where payment of the invoice is made in full.
18. This guarantee is not applicable where work is carried out to poor quality installations or installations which are over 10 years old.
19. External drains, gutters and plumbing works exposed to the weather elements are not covered by any Maher Group Services warranties, all liability rests with the material supply warranty and the property owner.
20. Should you cancel your order at any time prior to the commencement of the work, Maher Group Services will retain any paid deposit as a contribution towards any costs which it has incurred including the cost of parts and materials.
21. A quotation/invoice cannot be altered unless done so in writing by Maher Group Services.
22. It is your responsibility to ensure that materials and tools held at your premises are safe and secure. Any losses of materials and tools on site are chargeable to you.
23. Title to materials or goods will not pass from Maher Group Services to you until payment of our invoice is made in full. Until payment is made Maher Group Services has the absolute right to repossess the material or goods and deal with the material or goods as it deems appropriate.
24. Completed work may be photographed and used by Maher Group Services who own the copyright to such photographs.
25. We reserve the right to decline any work.
26. These Terms and Conditions shall govern the contract between Maher Group Services and you and shall prevail over any other communications (written or oral) between Maher Group Services and you.
27. This agreement is governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Terms of Website Use
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided as an indication of general information. They do not constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Maher Group Services is a Company registered in England and Wales Our registered office is Chessington Business Centre, Cox Lane, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1SD.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference only. You may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way. It is prohibited to use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
Our site will be updated on a regular basis and as such the content is subject to change. Should the need arise, we reserve the right to suspend access to our site or even close it indefinitely. At any given time, the material on our site may be out of date, we are under no obligation to update this material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site,
please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.